Painting can be a DIY job, but there are times when you need to hire a professional. Your cabinets may be functional, but you may want a fresh, new look. When it comes to painting cabinets, contact the professionals. We'll help you save money in the long run. The average cost of painting cabinets yourself is more expensive than hiring a contractor. In addition, we guarantee professional results to improve the overall appearance of your rooms. If your home needs an interior face-lift or fresh new look, contact us today. We are the cabinet painting experts in Minnesota.
There are several reasons why you should choose Our Painting Services for cabinet painting or re-varnish.
- We'll help you plan and visualize the end results.
- We'll help you choose the best paint for your cabinets to resist fading and sticking when the cabinet doors are closed.
- Our experts will remove hand oils and greasy smoke residue to allow the paint to stick to the surface.
- We offer a refinishing process that involves removing the paint by sanding it down. The cabinets are stained and a top coat is applied to accent the look.
- Cabinet painting is a cost-effective solution because you don't have to replace cabinets.
- We offer repainting to touch up your current paint. This process restores the look of your cabinets.
- We can paint cabinets anywhere in your home including kitchen and bathroom cabinets. We also paint cupboards, fixtures and more.
- We have years of painting experience.
- We provide creditable testimonials for our projects.
- We are a licensed and fully insured company.