Traditional window wooden frames are exposed to the harsh weather elements that cause aging, cracking and mold over time. The glazing material that secures the glass in the frame wears away and cracks. As a result, water may leak through cracks and gaps. Our Painting Services offers re-varnish and painting services for windows. We provide home varnish and painting projects for worn out or just plain cranky windows for homes throughout the Minnesota area. We can restore your windows to protect them from sun, rain, dirt and much more.
Know the importance of window finishes to prevent air and water leaks into your home. Window painting will also protect your home against mold growth, failed varnish and the seals going bad. Some common window painting services include:
- Restore peeling or moldy varnish
- Restore peeling or moldy paint and caulk
- We inspect the overall condition of your windows
- We remove and repair failed surfaces and mold.
- We restain and varnish all areas to a uniform appearance.
- We repaint enameled window to restore appearance.
- We save your seals and provide new coatings to resist UV, Moisture and Mold without replacement!
Some home improvements are a DIY job, but others need to be handled by a professional. If you need to restore or repaint your windows, give Our Painting Services Painting a call today. We can tackle any painting and repair job for your home.